Edge protection is required by law in New Zealand where a person can fall two metres or more. For working on roofs of single story buildings, Easy Rail provides a simple, lightweight solution that can easily be installed by one person.
Upright posts are secured tot he building using a cantilever bracket that tightens under the eves. With no bolts required, damage to the facade is avoided, and posts can be easily relocated around the building as required.
Lower, mid and top guardrails are added between the posts using couplers and aluminium tube.
For facade access below the soffits, add Easy Deck cantilever brackets at any height to support access platforms and guardrails.
Easy Rail is made in New Zealand and compliant to 4994:2009
- STAIRS & BRIDGES
- WORK & MAINTENANCE PLATFORMS
- TRANSPORT & HEAVY MACHINERY PLATFORMS
- CONQUIP HANDLIING AND LIFTING
- AVIATION MAINTENANCE ACCESS
- PLANKS, DECKS & PLATFORMS
- SCAFFOLD ACCESS
- STAGING, SEATING & TEMPORARY ROOFING
- EDGE PROTECTION
- SCAFFOLDING ACCESSORIES
- SCAFFOLDING TOOLS
- NETS, SHEETING & FENCING
- HUSHTEC NOISE CONTROL SOLUTIONS