The Supalite is a self-retracting webbing lifeline (SRL) that can be used both vertically and horizontally. The compact design is ideal for many applications including static lifelines, plant maintenance and EWP’s.<p>With the webbing kept under constant tension, its self-locking system ensures it’s ready to engage in the event of a fall. The ZERO energy absorption system rapidly reduces energy in a fall and the heavy-duty cover protects the lanyard from environmental damage.
- Working webbing 17mm, includes integral energy absorber.
- Static Strength: not less than 15kN, arrest force less than 6kN.
- Suitable for horizontal use, maximum deflection from normal: 40 degrees.
- Do not use where a fall could occur over sharp edge.
- With snaphook (WR-025) or scaffhook (WR-027).
- Operating temperature range: -40 to +60 degrees C.
Shipping costs are based on the value of the order. Please see below for details.
|Total Value of Order||Price of Shipping|
*Shipping pricing for Mobile Scaffold Towers to be confirmed on order, based on tower size and destination.
On approval, shipping costs will be payable separately in addition to any online purchase.