A favourite with scaffolders, construction and plant maintenance workers, the ScaffPro twin-tailed lanyard is designed for continuous 3-point connection to reduce the risk of a fall and the compact elasticated twin legs provide unhindered movement when not in use. The ZERO® energy absorption system rapidly reduces energy in a fall and the heavy-duty cover protects the lanyard from environmental damage.
- Elasticated webbing lanyard with snaphook connectors at the harness end.
- Total length of the lanyard is 2m.
- Scaffold model is very popular with scaffolders and riggers.
- The shock absorber will tear to absorb the energy in the event of a fall.
- Stay safe at all times with a double lanyard (twin tail) for continuous attachment to anchor when climbing ladders, scaffolding, pylons and rigging to provide a fool-proof fall arrest system.
- The shock absorber end connects to the fall arrest point on the harness.
- The yellow cover can be opened to inspect the shock absorber and labels. Protect the shock absorber from environmental damage, keep closed when using lanyard.
- Snaphooks and Scaffhooks rated to 20kN
- Permitted to work in potentially explosive areas.
Shipping costs are based on the value of the order. Please see below for details.
|Total Value of Order||Price of Shipping|
*Shipping pricing for Mobile Scaffold Towers to be confirmed on order, based on tower size and destination.
On approval, shipping costs will be payable separately in addition to any online purchase.