Designed for industrial, construction, work at heights and abseil use, the ZERO Pinnacle helmet is light and comfortable. Versatile and rugged, it includes mountaineering certification which meets regulations for work at heights, for applications where the chin strap must not be releasable, and the helmet can withstand multiple blows and prevent penetrations from various angles. Collation of the best design features and quality construction ensures the helmet is built to last and has provision for all the standard accessory types are needed on the job.
Impact and penetration protection meets and exceeds AS/NZS1801 and EN397.Features
- ABS Advanced Thermo Material vented shell exterior.
- Optional Pinnacle Visors and Arc Flash Shields are available in several styles for added eye & face protection.
- Lightweight and comfortable, just 440gms.
- Dielectric with no metal parts.
- Inner lining fully detachable and washable
- Attachment loop on chinstrap provided for clipping the helmet to a harness.
- Adjustable, non-release chinstrap, will not release under force of F>500N.
- Head lamp holder clips - compatible with all headlights with elastic straps.
- Size adjustment system and up-n-down adjustment system for perfect fit. Diameter: 54–62cm, 21.3–24.4 in.
- Integrated Euro attachment system for hearing protection and full hearing face protection configurations.
- Hi-Vis Orange
- Hi-Vis Yellow
Shipping costs are based on the value of the order. Please see below for details.
|Total Value of Order||Price of Shipping|
*Shipping pricing for Mobile Scaffold Towers to be confirmed on order, based on tower size and destination.
On approval, shipping costs will be payable separately in addition to any online purchase.