Skip to content
- A split tail dock can be wheeled in from either side of the aircraft and joined together.
- Detachable mobile stairways can be mounted at several points on the tail dock or used as a stand-along platform in other parts of the aircraft.
- Allows service workers to walk completely around the rotor, carrying heavy equipment, tools or replacement parts
- Height adjustable casters allow the platform to be raised and lowered depending on if helicopter is jacked or not.
- Large deck caters for a forklift or gantry crane to lift heavy parts onto the platform