EN12492 / EN397 / EN50365
Latest helmet technology from the EU. The Pinnacle Volt helmet is is hybrid rated for electrical insulation to 1000V and true multi-impact protection, making it ideal for the electrical and linesman industries for head protection and work at heights. Versatile and rugged, includes slots for cap attached ear protectors and capacity for direct fit visors. Light and comfortable helmet with an attractive design, designed for electrical, linesman, industrial, construction, work at heights, arborist and abseil use: particularly where there is risk of electric shock or arc flash.The helmet is also rated for molten metal splash and lateral deformation. Includes mountaineering impact and electrical insulation certifications ensuring the ** helmet meets the new regulations for work at heights, electrical industry as well as applications where the chin strap must not be releasable and the helmet can withstand multiple blows and prevent penetrations from various angles.
- ABS Advanced Thermo Material Shell exterior.
- Non-vented as required for electrical insulation.
- Full face and half face anti-scratch visors available for direct fitting.
- 10 year lifespan.
- Inside protection in high-density EPS polystyrene.
- Lightweight and comfortable, just 450gms.
- No metal parts.
- Slots for fitting cap attach ear protectors, giving options of full fact protection of forestry kit, visors etc.
- Specific clear fitted visor can be attached without earmuffs.
- Inner Textile padding and headband, removable and washable.
- Adjustable chinstrap, will not release under force of F>500N.
- Lamp holder clips.
- One size fits most including larger heads, with quick wheel up down adjustable size system, Diameter: 54-62cm.
- Made in Italy.
- Ear protector kits available on request.
- EN12492:2012, PR4.2.1 (Shock absorption),PR4.1.3 (Chinstrap Retention System), PR4.2.3.(Chinstrap Retention System Strength <500N)
- EN 397:2012+ A1:2012; LD, MM, -40°C to +50°C. Resistance to lateral deformation (LD); Protection against molten metal splashes (MM); Protection against impacts at low temperatures (-40°C); Protection against impacts at high temperatures (+50°C)
- EN50365:2002; PR 6.3.4, PR 6.3.5 Class 0 &1 plants 1500 Vdc, 1000 Vac (Electrical insulation to 1500V dc, 1000V ac).
Shipping costs are based on the value of the order. Please see below for details.
|Total Value of Order||Price of Shipping|
*Shipping pricing for Mobile Scaffold Towers to be confirmed on order, based on tower size and destination.
On approval, shipping costs will be payable separately in addition to any online purchase.