- Height adjustable cantilever platform developed for Qantas Aviation for maintenance of the B717
- Height adjustment is activated by a manual winch and cable system
- Spring pins engage automatically to raise the platform to almost double its original height
- A simple pull handle releases the platform to lower the platform
- Heavy Duty casters allow for towing, and screw jacks on all four corners provide stability when in use
- Custom designed access ladder retains its 70deg angle of slope at any level of height adjustment, keeping the footprint compact
- Guardrails on the platform, and handrails on the ladder provided added safety
- A gated entry, and self locking access gates on three sides provide access to all parts of the aircraft
- Foam rubber buffers protect against damage
- Made from high tensile aluminium and may be operated by one person.
Shipping costs are based on the value of the order. Please see below for details.
|Total Value of Order||Price of Shipping|
*Shipping pricing for Mobile Scaffold Towers to be confirmed on order, based on tower size and destination.
On approval, shipping costs will be payable separately in addition to any online purchase.